Observations from Rwanda

I will be in Rwanda this summer advocating for women's rights. In 1994, over 800,000 people were killed. Women were purposely infected with HIV through rape. Twelve years later, these women are still struggling to survive. My hope is to find ways to fill gaps in the current system, whether those gaps be legal, social, or economic.

Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a law student hoping to work in the field of international human rights upon graduation.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

More Genocide Site Pictures




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari,
Oh God. I am praying for you G! I can't fathom what it is like. There really are not words. Hang in there, I know you will come home a changed woman. I'm looking forward in seeing what is in your future. I love you,
Lisa

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home